RESIDENTIAL SITE BEARING NO.95, AT SY.NO.94/1,2,3, SUJI MALLESHWARA NAGARA, BELLARAY ROAD, CHALLAKERE.SITE MEASURING 12X13 METERS. THE SITE BOUNDED BY : EAST : ROAD WEST : SITE NO.94 NORTH : ROAD SOUTH :96
Standard Terms & Conditions:
1. Any individual / Registered Legal Entities / Companies may participate in the e-auction.
2. Properties are brought for sale on 'As is where is basis' with Physical OR symbolic Possession.
3. The terms of sale are also published in vijayakarnataka and decen heralddh... dailies and can be persued by intending bidders.
4. The reserve prise for this asset is Rs925000...
5. Bidders should quote their prises for purchase of assets excluding all statutory liabilities and the assets. Statutory dues electricity arrears, local body taxes, KIADB dues etc., should born by the bidders. Bidders are advised to make their independent enquiry about such statutory dues.
6. The interested person/s may physically inspect the property on 21/02/2012 between 11am. to 1pm.. or t he photos of the properties may be viewed in the website:
7. The persons who are interested in participating in e-auction have to registered with KSFC e-auction website as a bidder through internet. After registration he should forward scanned pass port size photo, signature, address proof (xerox copy of ration card/passport/voters card/ driving licence/Bank passbook / pan card to the concern branch office.
8. After registration the bidders shall pay the EMD amount to participate in the bidding process by way of DD / Electronic payment. The bidders can also pay EMD amount in any KSFC Branch offices across the state. They can also send the money through NEFT / RTGS in current account No.0479201001215, IFS code CNRB0000479, Canara Bank, Chitradurga and inform the UTR No................. After receipt of EMD amount he will be allowed to participate in the bidding process by using the bid key code allotted by KSFC. The EMD amount will not carry any interest:
9. The e-auction will commence on 27/02/2012 at 11 AM and close on 20/03/2012 At 11AM.
10. After the closure of e-auction, the successful bidder will intimate through e-mail to pay 25% of the bid amount (including EMD) before closing hours of the same working day and the sale is subject to the approval of the competent authority. In case the successful bidders fails to pay the initial amount within the stipulated time, EMD payed by him will be forfeited without further notice. In respect of un-successful bidder, the EMD will be refunded:
11. After receipt of the initial amount of 25% as above, the offer will be sent for approval of the competent authority. Only after obtaining the approval of the competent authority, the confirmation of sale will be communicated to the bidder. If the sale is not confirm by the competent authority, the amount deposited will be refunded without interest. No right accrues on mear submission of bid of 25% of the bid amount. The balance 75% of the bid amount shall be payed within 15 days from the date of communication confirming the sale. In case, the bidder fails to pay the balance amount within the stipulated time the amount payed by him will be forfeited and sale will be cancelled.
12. The successful bidder will have to bear stamp duty and registration charges etc., connected with transfer of property.
13. The details of e-auction are available on the website of KSFC i.e., www.ksfc.in bidding process will be conducted on KSFC website www.ksfc.in
14. Any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of court at Chitradurga.
15. A fee of Rs.50/- for bid shall be charged to the bidder as transaction charges per attempt. To Illustrate, if a bidder submits is initial bid a fee of Rs.50/- is charged. If the same bidder improves upon his bid among and submits yet another bid, the same shall be charged Rs.50/- once again and likewise. At the end of auction, the number of times a bidder as submitted his bids is determined and the amount will be recovered out of the EMD.
16. KSFC shall not be held responsible if a bidder is not able to bid successfully due to technical reasons like bad internet connectivity defective computers, lack of sufficient knowledge in carryng out bidding.
17. The bidders may make use of the computers of KSFC Branch offices/HO for bidding only if the computers are available for use. However, they have to sign an undertaking available at Branch Office.
18.KSFC reserves the right to cause any modification of any terms and conditions, cancel / postpone the e-auction and accept or reject any bid without assigning any reasons thereoff.